Recipe by ~Naner~
My sister-in-law gave me this recipe when I first got married, I used it a lot back then. Now my toddler son enjoys this. To add some veggies, I add 1 cup of frozen peas and carrots to the mix. To eliminate the sodium content, I have in the past reduced the amount of salt or eliminated the Worcestershire sauce altogether.
Top Review by realestatelady
This was easy to prepare, but my family did not care for it. Too much mayonaise taste and it was salty for us. I am going to keep searching, hopefully finding the recipe my Mom used to prepare in the 50's. That was really good!
- 1 (8 ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- shredded cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook noodles according to package direction.
- Drain and set aside.
- Drain tuna and set aside.
- In large bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients except the cheese.
- Fold in tuna and noodles.
- Mix together and pour into a baking dish.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes covered.