Prep 6 hrs
Cook 10 mins
Prep time includes chilling time
Make and share this Oh Henry Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Combine oats and butter in 2-quart glass Mix-N-Pour bowl.
- Microwave on High, uncovered, 3 to 4 minutes, or until heated through.
- Stir in brown sugar and corn syrup.
- Microwave on High, uncovered, 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes or until heated and sugar is dissolved.
- Turn into greased 10 x 6-inch baking dish.
- Press evenly in dish.
- Place chocolate pieces in 1 cup glass measure.
- Microwave, on High, for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes or until chocolate is glossy, stirring once.
- Stir until smooth.
- Blend in peanut butter, spread over bars.
- Refrigerate until chocolate is set.
- Cut into squares.
- Makes 24 bars.
So yummy and easy to make!
these were a big hit, though they didn't last long with a family of chocoholics, and peanut butter lovers. While it may not taste like Oh Henry bars, they do taste like a candy bar. Will be making this often thanks for posting
These are so simple to make. Let DD do them all herself. I subbed out Soy butter & dairy free choc chips and also subbed out sunflower seed butter instead PB (DS allergies) These tasted great. I'm not sure how close they are to an "Oh Henry" as I haven't had one, but they're delish. Will make again. Thanks for sharing.