1/1 Photo of Oh Henry Bars
6 hrs 10 mins
Prep time includes chilling time
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine oats and butter in 2-quart glass Mix-N-Pour bowl.
- 2Microwave on High, uncovered, 3 to 4 minutes, or until heated through.
- 3Stir in brown sugar and corn syrup.
- 4Microwave on High, uncovered, 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes or until heated and sugar is dissolved.
- 5Turn into greased 10 x 6-inch baking dish.
- 6Press evenly in dish.
- 7Place chocolate pieces in 1 cup glass measure.
- 8Microwave, on High, for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes or until chocolate is glossy, stirring once.
- 9Stir until smooth.
- 10Blend in peanut butter, spread over bars.
- 11Refrigerate until chocolate is set.
- 12Cut into squares.
- 13Makes 24 bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oh Henry Bars
Serving Size: 1 (559 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.9
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 44.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 1.3 g