- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄3 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine oats and butter in 2-quart glass Mix-N-Pour bowl.
- Microwave on High, uncovered, 3 to 4 minutes, or until heated through.
- Stir in brown sugar and corn syrup.
- Microwave on High, uncovered, 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes or until heated and sugar is dissolved.
- Turn into greased 10 x 6-inch baking dish.
- Press evenly in dish.
- Place chocolate pieces in 1 cup glass measure.
- Microwave, on High, for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes or until chocolate is glossy, stirring once.
- Stir until smooth.
- Blend in peanut butter, spread over bars.
- Refrigerate until chocolate is set.
- Cut into squares.
- Makes 24 bars.