Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Crispy, chewy and chocolaty--kind of like the candy bar it is named after. Quick and easy--one kids like to make.
- Butter 9 x 13-inch pan.
- In large saucepan, melt syrup and sugar together until it bubbles.
- Add peanut butter and heat again until mixture bubbles.
- Remove from heat and stir in rice cereal (Alternately, use large glass bowl in microwave).
- Spread in buttered pan.
- In small bowl, melt chips together (the microwave works great, but watch closely and stir often).
- Spread over top of cereal mixture.
- Chill completely and cut into bars.
my husband has been begging me for months to make another batch, decided to teach him how to make them himself, easy andjust the right consistency