Prep 0 mins
Cook 40 mins
I love Spam. This is one of my favorite dishes, from the book "I Hate to Cook Book" by Peg Bracken. I made a few additions, but kept the basic ingredients. Try it; you'll be surprised how good it tastes!
- 1 (12 ounce) can Spam
- 20 saltine crackers, crushed
- 2 cups milk
- 3⁄4 cup sharp cheddar cheese (more for top)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried onion
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Crush Spam and mix with the other ingredients.
- Bake in a buttered cassarole dish at 350 F for 40 minutes.