Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
You've heard of the Red Hat Society, well this recipe comes from the smart and sassy ladies of the Blue Thong Society(www.bluethongsociety.com). It's a great organization, come join us!
- Rub rim of martini glass with lime and dip rim in sugar to coat;chill glass.
- Fill cocktail shaker with vodka, rum, Cointreau, Blue Curacao, sweet & sour and pineapple together with ice.
- Shake and strain into chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with orange slice.
- Should be sweet to taste with a deep turquoise color.
It's a bit tart but so good. we liked it a lot :) Thanks Diana :) made for Holiday tag