Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Two fruits and Almond milk in one great-tasting quick bread
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 3⁄4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄3 cup raw sugar
- 2 cups bananas
- 1⁄2 cup almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup blueberries
- Stir Bisquick, oats, sugar, bananas, milk and eggs in large bowl until moistened. Beat vigorously 30 seconds. Gently stir in blueberries.
- Spoon 1/4 cup batter into Wilton Perfect Results 12 Cavity Bar Pan.
- Tip: I use regular cupcake liners lightly sprayed with olive oil in the bottom pans to keep cleaning to a minimum.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Remove from muffin tin and place top side up on wire rack.