1/1 Photo of Oeufs Enterallies
mary winecoff's Note:
Please don't ask me what this means. I tried to look it up without success. My mother moved to a retirement home this summer and this was in her bag of recipes. Looks like a good breakfast dish for a crowd.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Peel and slice thinly the hard boiled eggs.
- 3Make medium cream sauce using butter, flour, light cream and milk.
- 4Add Cheddar cheese, stirring until cheese is melted.
- 5Season with garlic, thyme, marjoram and basil.
- 6Add parsley.
- 7Pour some of the cream sauce into a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- 8Add a layer of egg slices, then bacon crumbles and more cheese sauce.
- 9Continue until ingredients are used up, ending with sauce.
- 10Sprinkle with buttered bread crumbs.
- 11Bake for 20 minutes until bubbly and crumbs are browned.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oeufs Enterallies
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 534.5
- Calories from Fat 399
- Total Fat 44.3 g
- Saturated Fat 22.1 g
- Cholesterol 475.2 mg
- Sodium 651.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 27.1 g