Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is my contribution for the French category for the Zaar World Tour. I LOVE Eggs any way they are prepared and these are rich and creamy and delicious!
- 8 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 4 teaspoons water or 4 teaspoons milk
- 1 sprig parsley
- Put the eggs, salt and pepper, and water in a bowl. Beat for 30 seconds.
- Coat a pan with butter. Pour in the eggs. Cook over low heat 10 minutes. Stir. Remove from heat when the eggs have thickened and are set.
- Stir in the cream.
- Return to heat breifly just to warm. Taste and season if needed. Decorate with parsley.
Very good, scramble eggs, I too cut the recipe in half and used all half and half as that is what I had, which I added to the recipe all at once. I cooked over low heat stirring constantly till they reached the state of doneness that I perfer, I sprinkled the top with some finely shredded chedder and they were creamy and delicious. Thank you for a very tasty way to make scrambled eggs.
These eggs were very tasty, indeed. In the instructions it says to cook for 10 minutes over low and then it says to stir. Next time I will stir AS they cook. This didn't affect the flavor at all but they are not quite as fluffy and pretty for their photo as I would have liked. Thanks for posting, Little Bee. (:
Great eggs! I divided the recipe in half with no problems. I used the milk option for very creamy eggs. Thanks for sharing!