Recipe by Little Bee
This is my contribution for the French category for the Zaar World Tour. I LOVE Eggs any way they are prepared and these are rich and creamy and delicious!
Top Review by Take a Letter Maria
Very good, scramble eggs, I too cut the recipe in half and used all half and half as that is what I had, which I added to the recipe all at once. I cooked over low heat stirring constantly till they reached the state of doneness that I perfer, I sprinkled the top with some finely shredded chedder and they were creamy and delicious. Thank you for a very tasty way to make scrambled eggs.
- 8 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 4 teaspoons water or 4 teaspoons milk
- 1 sprig parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the eggs, salt and pepper, and water in a bowl. Beat for 30 seconds.
- Coat a pan with butter. Pour in the eggs. Cook over low heat 10 minutes. Stir. Remove from heat when the eggs have thickened and are set.
- Stir in the cream.
- Return to heat breifly just to warm. Taste and season if needed. Decorate with parsley.