Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
An elegant way with eggs from the Creole chapter of the United States Regional Cookbook, Culinary Arts Institute of Chicago, 1947.
- Poach the eggs in water to which a little vinegar has been added.
- Remove while still soft and place in a dish in warm oven.
- Boil the wine vinegar until it is 1/2 of its original quantity; pour over eggs.
- Simmer butter a few minutes in the pan; add parsley and salt and cook until both butter and parsley are browned.
- Pour over eggs and serve at once.