Another Easy Eats Recipe. To the kind woman who left the review, Odin's Hammer was the name of the racehorse I used to run at Prairie Meadows, the Birmingham Turf Club and other tracks. He was named as a colt before I purchased him, and this was named in his honor for his winning streaks. Horses are usually named from their combined parentage names, and may not mean what you think. Try researching your horse racing history first. Friendly advice from a friendly cowboy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat over to 450 degrees.
- 2Place four pitas on a large baking sheet.
- 3Drizzle 1/2 ts olive oil over each pita, then cover with 1/4 can of the tuna in oil.
- 4Put mozzarella cheese of each bread.
- 5Put a tomato slice on each bread.
- 6Sprinkle 1/2 ts olive oil and 1 ts basil on each pita.
- 7Season with pepper to taste.
- 8Bake for about 10 minutes, until the cheese is bubbly.
- 9Let cool for several minutes and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Odin's Hammer Pizza Tuna Melt
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.3
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 22.8 mg
- Sodium 503.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 12.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
tuna in vegetable oil