Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another Easy Eats Recipe. To the kind woman who left the review, Odin's Hammer was the name of the racehorse I used to run at Prairie Meadows, the Birmingham Turf Club and other tracks. He was named as a colt before I purchased him, and this was named in his honor for his winning streaks. Horses are usually named from their combined parentage names, and may not mean what you think. Try researching your horse racing history first. Friendly advice from a friendly cowboy.
- Preheat over to 450 degrees.
- Place four pitas on a large baking sheet.
- Drizzle 1/2 ts olive oil over each pita, then cover with 1/4 can of the tuna in oil.
- Put mozzarella cheese of each bread.
- Put a tomato slice on each bread.
- Sprinkle 1/2 ts olive oil and 1 ts basil on each pita.
- Season with pepper to taste.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, until the cheese is bubbly.
- Let cool for several minutes and serve.
Odin didn't have a hammer.. that was Thor. The recipe was awesome though. Try researching your Norse Mythology better. Friendly advice from friendly Norsewoman