Recipe by Molly Bloom
Beautiful men are called "mangoes" in Mexico. This is a scrumptiously easy, wickedly tasty tribute to the man of most women's dreams.
Top Review by Chef Tweaker
Yum! My condensed milk was 14oz and I used most of it. I think that was a mistake because the "canned milk" taste came thru and it was too sweet. If I make it again I will reduce the milk... perhaps even down to 10oz.
- 1 large ripe mango
- 1 (12 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 lime, juice of
- 20 ladyfingers
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and remove stone from mango.
- Blend all ingredients in blender, except lady fingers.
- Cover the bottom of a glass pyrex dish with lady fingers.
- Pour mango mixture into dish.
- Store in freezer about 30 minutes, or until slightly hardened, not frozen.
- Cut in squares and serve with fresh mango slices if desired.
- A Gorgeous treat for your girlfriends!