- 4 cups Corn Chex
- 4 cups Rice Chex
- 4 cups Wheat Chex
- 1 (10 ounce) package pretzel sticks
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1 (6 ounce) packageminiature goldfish crackers
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients. In small bowl, combine the butter, Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt and cayenne; pour over cereal mixture and stir to coat.
- Spread into two greased 15 x 10 x 1 inch baking pans. Bake at 300 for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Spread on paper towels to cool. Store in airtight containers.