Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
A Bloody Mary you'll remember when your having more then one.
- 2 1⁄2 ounces vodka
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Clamato juice
- 2 ounces of sacramento tomato juice (specifically)
- 1⁄3 of a teaspoon Rose's lime juice
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce (creative judgment)
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce (creative judgment)
- 1 lemon wedge
- 1 lime wedge
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 dash celery salt
- 7 ice cubes
- 1 stalk celery
- Rim tall glass with lemon wedge and dredge in kosher salt.
- Fill glass with ice cubes.
- Pour in vodka of choice.
- Add Clamato juice, Rose's lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce, Sacramento tomato juice, juice of lemon wedge, juice of lime wedge, black pepper, and celery salt.
- Mix the ingredients using 2 glasses.
- Serve with a fresh piece of celery.