Recipe by Jewelies
Baby octopus cooked on the barbie. Preparation time includes time to marinate in the fridge.
- 1 kg baby octopus
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 80 ml raspberry vinegar (1/3 cup)
- 80 ml olive oil (1/3 cup)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh oregano, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove and discard heads and beaks from octopus.
- Combine octopus with remaining ingredients in large bowl, cover and refrigerate at least 20 minutes.
- Drain octopus over small bowl, reserve marinade.
- Cook octopus, uncovered, on heated oiled BBQ, brushing occasionally with reserved marinade, until browned lightly and tender.