- 6 beef hot dogs
- 1 1⁄2 cups uncooked macaroni
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup milk
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In large pot boil the macaroni, in salted water.
- Slice each hot dog half way up, into 8 slices (depending on the size of your hot dog sometimes I only cut it 4 times), you are making the tentacles.
- Poke top uncut part with the tip of the knife, to make eyes and mouth.
- I add the hot dogs to the macaroni while it's cooking.
- Boil 7 minutes until done.
- Remove hot dogs.
- Drain macaroni, add butter, cheese and milk.
- Stir until cheese is melted and creamy.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve octopus over macaroni.