Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
An easy mediterranean style octopus salad invented by utilizing some leftover greens in the fridge.
Make and share this Octopus Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Dice and combine the green stuff in a bowl.
- Cut the octopus into even smaller pieces (about 1/2 inch) and toss with greens.
- In a smaller bowl combine oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper and allspice, blend well.
- Pour the resulting dressing over the octopus and the greens, mix thoroughly.
- Leave in the fridge for about an hour or more.
- Remove allspice before serving.