My kids always loved this. Was a great way to present an old idea.
Make and share this Octopus and Seaweed (Ramen Noodles and Hot Dogs) recipe from Food.com.
- In saucepan, bring 1 - 1 1/2 cups water to boil.
- Add noodles and contents of package.
- Boil 3-4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add 4 inches of water to a learge saucepan, bring to boli.
- Cut each hotdog into 8 strips to within 2 inches of one end.
- Drop into boiling water.
- Cook till heated through.
- Add food coloring to noodless and drain if neccessary. Place noodles on serving plate.
- Top with hotdog, standing up.
- Add eyes and mouth with ketchup and mustard.