Recipe by REEVES73
My kids always loved this. Was a great way to present an old idea.
Top Review by Biffy 62
My son loves his octopus and seaweed. I passed this recipe on to my sister and her kids loved it too. I only have one child. I boil up the weiner in the soup water and before I add the noodles I take the weiner out of the pot. I can decorate it while the soup is cooking. Lots of fun.
- 1 (3 ounce) package beef-flavor ramen noodles
- 4 hot dogs
- 5 drops green food coloring
Directions See How It's Made
- In saucepan, bring 1 - 1 1/2 cups water to boil.
- Add noodles and contents of package.
- Boil 3-4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add 4 inches of water to a learge saucepan, bring to boli.
- Cut each hotdog into 8 strips to within 2 inches of one end.
- Drop into boiling water.
- Cook till heated through.
- Add food coloring to noodless and drain if neccessary. Place noodles on serving plate.
- Top with hotdog, standing up.
- Add eyes and mouth with ketchup and mustard.