1/3 Photos of Octopus and Seaweed (Ramen Noodles and Hot Dogs)
My kids always loved this. Was a great way to present an old idea.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In saucepan, bring 1 - 1 1/2 cups water to boil.
- 2Add noodles and contents of package.
- 3Boil 3-4 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, add 4 inches of water to a learge saucepan, bring to boli.
- 5Cut each hotdog into 8 strips to within 2 inches of one end.
- 6Drop into boiling water.
- 7Cook till heated through.
- 8Add food coloring to noodless and drain if neccessary. Place noodles on serving plate.
- 9Top with hotdog, standing up.
- 10Add eyes and mouth with ketchup and mustard.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Octopus and Seaweed (Ramen Noodles and Hot Dogs)
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.8
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 23.8 mg
- Sodium 759.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 7.0 g