Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 mins
This is a copy that I found surfing.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 (10 ounce) jarsfive brothers alfredo sauce
- 1 cup diced artichoke heart
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Thaw, drain, and squeeze dry the spinach.
- Mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Heat in microwave until hot, stirring frequently.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
I made this dip according to the recipe. The only exception was that I had to use another brand of alfredo sauce. I did not care for the flavor, but DH said it was okay. I do hope someone else will try this recipe though. I am sure it will be delicous to someone else. It is very easy to make and makes a good amount. Thanks for you contribution to Zaar, kuntryqtpi!