1/1 Photo of O'Charley's Loaded Potato Soup
A clone of O'Charley's delicious soup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dice unpeeled red potatoes into 1/2 inch cubes.
- 2Place in large saucepan; cover with water and bring to a boil.
- 3Let boil for 10 minutes or until 3/4 cooked.
- 4In a separate pan, combine melted margarine and flour, mixing until smooth.
- 5Place over low heat and gradually add half-and-half, stirring constantly.
- 6Continue to stir until smooth and liquid begins to thicken.
- 7Add melted Velveeta.
- 8Stir well.
- 9Drain potatoes and add to cream mixture.
- 10Stir in pepper, garlic powder and hot pepper sauce.
- 11Cover and cook over low heat for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 12Place soup into individual serving bowls and top with crumbled bacon, shredded cheese, chives and parsley.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for O'Charley's Loaded Potato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (529 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 857.6
- Calories from Fat 573
- Total Fat 63.6 g
- Saturated Fat 36.3 g
- Cholesterol 183.7 mg
- Sodium 1361.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 26.9 g