1/1 Photo of O'Charley's Loaded Potato Soup
A clone of O'Charley's delicious soup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dice unpeeled red potatoes into 1/2 inch cubes.
- 2Place in large saucepan; cover with water and bring to a boil.
- 3Let boil for 10 minutes or until 3/4 cooked.
- 4In a separate pan, combine melted margarine and flour, mixing until smooth.
- 5Place over low heat and gradually add half-and-half, stirring constantly.
- 6Continue to stir until smooth and liquid begins to thicken.
- 7Add melted Velveeta.
- 8Stir well.
- 9Drain potatoes and add to cream mixture.
- 10Stir in pepper, garlic powder and hot pepper sauce.
- 11Cover and cook over low heat for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 12Place soup into individual serving bowls and top with crumbled bacon, shredded cheese, chives and parsley.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for O'Charley's Loaded Potato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (529 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 857.6
- Calories from Fat 573
- Total Fat 63.6 g
- Saturated Fat 36.3 g
- Cholesterol 183.7 mg
- Sodium 1361.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 26.9 g