Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Around these parts, O'Charley's Honey Mustard is a favorite. I found this recipe while searching for another recipe, and was excited to find it. Hope you enjoy it!
- 1⁄2 cup salad dressing (miracle whip)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard (country)
- 1 -1 1⁄2 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper powder
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Chill and serve.
- Can be used as dip for chicken or spread for sandwiches.
- Also, you can mix 1/2 honey mustard with 1/2 ranch dressing and spread on chef salad.
I made it as directed, but I should've known not to. I am so NOT a Miracle Whip person. I'm a Hellman's (or Kraft is good too) Mayo girl, all the way. As far as I know, there's never been a recipe calling for Miracle Whip for honey mustard, so I was hopeful this would be perhaps the right one to match O'Charley's, which is why I tried it with Miracle Whip. To me though, I didn't feel like it tasted anything like O'Charley's, which I do love. I appreciate the effort though and sharing. Maybe it's psychological for me, since I hate the MW. lol!
This is it. Spot on. I don't always add the cayenne but without it, I have put the two side by side. The only diff is this was thicker.
O'Charley's Honey Mustard is only 17% Real Honey... so try again at this one.