Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I live on the coast where seafood is plentiful. This dip tastes best if you use fresh blue crab and fresh shrimp. If you like spicy food, adjust the horseradish and chili sauce to suit. This is a great way to use fresh seafood and to feed a party of hungry guests.
- 1 cup crabmeat
- 1 cup cooked chopped shrimp
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesoftened cream cheese
- 1 cup sharpe shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon French dressing
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon siracha chili sauce
- Combine all ingredients. Refrigerate for 24 hours. serve with crackers of choice. Cooking and preparation times are approximate, depending on if fresh, frozen, or canned seafood is used.