From John Robbins' May All Be Fed. I approximated the measurement of orange zest to make the recipe-editor form happy.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly oil muffin pan with canola (or use paper muffin cups.).
- Whisk orange juice, oil, syrup, tahini, and zest in a medium bowl.
- Combine flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
- Add orange juice mixture and combine, using as few strokes as possible to avoid overmixing the batter.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Spoon into muffin pan, filling each cup about 3/4 full.
- Bake 20-25 minutes. (Check for clean toothpick.).
- Let sit 5 minutes before removing from pan.