Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve this refreshing drink over ice in double old-fashioned glasses. Originally from a May 1984 issue of Bon Apetit that featured a menu and recipes for a Mexican Dinner for 8.
- 12 ounces gold tequila (1 1/2 c.)
- 4 tablespoons Rose's lime juice
- Angostura bitters
- carbonated water
- lime slice (garnish)
- Mix 3 tablespoons tequila, 1 1/2 teaspoons lime juice, and a generous dash of bitters in each glass.
- Add ice and pour carbonated water to taste for each serving.
- Stir, garnish with a lime slice and serve immediately.