1/1 Photo of Ocean Spray's Cranberry Nut Bread
1 hr 5 mins
This is the exact recipe from the back of the bag of Ocean Spray Cranberries.
My Private Note
9 inch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- 2Mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and baking soda in a medium mixing bowl.
- 3Stir in orange juice, oil, orange peel and egg. Mix until well blended.
- 4Stir in cranberries and nuts.
- 5Spread evenly in loaf pan.
- 6Bake for 55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 7Cool on rack for 15 minutes.
- 8Remove from pan and cool completely.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ocean Spray's Cranberry Nut Bread
Serving Size: 1 (952 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2563.4
- Calories from Fat 633
- Total Fat 70.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 4037.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 448.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 20.4 g
- Sugars 225.4 g
- Protein 45.9 g