Recipe by JMSnyder
This recipe comes from the Ocean Spray cranberry can label. So glad I tried it and I think you will too.
- 398 ml whole berry cranberry sauce (1 Ocean Spray can)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds (toasted)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 60 -80 frozen meatballs (small,thawed)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except meatballs in a large saucepan.
- Cook until hot.
- Stir in meatballs.
- Simmer uncovered for 25 minutes or until sauce has thickened slightly. Stir often.
- Makes 60-80 Meatballs.
- I did 45 meatballs in this instead of 60-80 because we like extra sauce. I served it over basmati rice with fresh veggies on the side.