- 2 teaspoons liquid honey
- 2 teaspoons five-spice powder
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 inch ginger, piece grated
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 500 g pork ribs
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 7 ingredients and season with salt and pepper. Using your hands, mix in the ribs, coating well. Pop into a freezer bag and refridgerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to gas mark 6 / 200°C.
- Spread ribs out in a roasting tin and bake for roughly 40 minutes. Remove when nicely charred.
- Good served with homemade coleslaw and corn on the cob.