1/1 Photo of Occidental Sticky Ribs
maryjane in spain's Note:
Marinade these the night before in a freezer bag and dinner will be a breeze.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 7 ingredients and season with salt and pepper. Using your hands, mix in the ribs, coating well. Pop into a freezer bag and refridgerate overnight.
- 2Preheat oven to gas mark 6 / 200°C.
- 3Spread ribs out in a roasting tin and bake for roughly 40 minutes. Remove when nicely charred.
- 4Good served with homemade coleslaw and corn on the cob.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Occidental Sticky Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 875.7
- Calories from Fat 571
- Total Fat 63.4 g
- Saturated Fat 23.0 g
- Cholesterol 230.0 mg
- Sodium 653.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 59.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: