Substituting potatoes for a crust makes this quiche deliciously different! Serve it with cantaloupe slices in summer and quartered oranges in winter. Add real or imitation bacon bits for variety.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Place frozen potatoes in microwave and cook on High for 30 seconds.
- 3Spread potatoes evenly in 9-inch glass pie plate that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- 4Sprinkle potatoes with salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Spread cheese evenly over potatoes.
- 6Spread broccoli evenly over cheese.
- 7Beat eggs well with water.
- 8Pour carefully over broccoli.
- 9Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until center is set and top is golden brown.
- 10Serves 4.
- 11NOTE: This recipe tested at high altitude (over 3,500 feet).
- 12Your cooking time may be shorter.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for O'Brien Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.7
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 171.2 mg
- Sodium 133.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 8.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
o'brien frozen potatoes