1/1 Photo of Oaxacan- Style Grilled Corn on the Cob
From Cooking Light, August 2012. This is a great addition to your summer BBQ. I usually use ancho chili powder when no specific type is called for, which is mild, and slightly smokey- a nice compliment to the grilled flavor of the corn.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your grill to medium.
- 2Combine the queso fresco, chili powder, crema, salt, and cayenne in a small bowl.
- 3Place the corn on the grill rack and cook about 8 minutes or until slightly charred. Remove to a serving platter and drizzle with the crema mixture.
- 4Serve with the lime wedges for squeezing over the corn.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oaxacan- Style Grilled Corn on the Cob
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.8
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 233.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: