Prep 45 mins
Cook 25 mins
From All You June 2011. Consider adding a little bit of cilantro as well or other spices. In addition you could leave some of the stalk on in order to make eating easier, especially outside
- 8 ears corn, with husks
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- salt and pepper
- Pull down corn husks and remove silk.
- Place husks over corn and soak in large bowls filled with cold water for 30 minutes.
- Preheat a gas grill (or regular) to medium.
- Drain corn on towels and pat dry.
- Pull down husks and brush kernels evenly with butter.
- Place husks back over corn and tie ends with kitchen twine to keep in place.
- Arrange corn flat on grill with string ends away from direct heat.
- Cook, turning often, until tender, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cut away twine and pull down husks.
- Spread mayonnaise on each ear, then sprinkle with chili powder and Parmesan cheese.
- Serve with lime wedges with salt and pepper for seasoning.