1/2 Photos of Oaxacan Costillas De Puerco En Chile Pasilla
1 hr 30 mins
Translates to "Oaxacan Ribs of Pig in Chile Pasilla." I found this in my research for the World Tour and ooh baby, I can't wait to make this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil the tomatillos in lightly salted water until tender, about 8 minutes. Drain.
- 2Soak the chilies in boiling water to cover for 20 minutes. Drain.
- 3Put the tomatillos and chilies in the blender with 1 cup of the water or stock, the garlic and the onion. Puree.
- 4Heat the oil in a large skillet and brown the chops on both sides over medium heat.
- 5Add the puree and cook for 5 minutes. Add the stock and the potatoes, salt to taste and cook covered over a low heat until the chops are tender, about 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oaxacan Costillas De Puerco En Chile Pasilla
Serving Size: 1 (465 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 386.9
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 75.0 mg
- Sodium 79.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 25.8 g