Translates to "Oaxacan Ribs of Pig in Chile Pasilla." I found this in my research for the World Tour and ooh baby, I can't wait to make this!
- Boil the tomatillos in lightly salted water until tender, about 8 minutes. Drain.
- Soak the chilies in boiling water to cover for 20 minutes. Drain.
- Put the tomatillos and chilies in the blender with 1 cup of the water or stock, the garlic and the onion. Puree.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet and brown the chops on both sides over medium heat.
- Add the puree and cook for 5 minutes. Add the stock and the potatoes, salt to taste and cook covered over a low heat until the chops are tender, about 45 minutes.