Recipe by Pink Penguin
A lovely turn on tradtional flapjack. very easy to make and last for 5-6 days in a airtight container and freeze well too.
- 10 ounces oats
- 4 ounces plain flour
- 5 ounces caster sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces butter, softened
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oven to 180/160fan/gas4. Whizz the oats in a food processor until quite fine, then add the remaining ingredients and mix until they become a dough.
- Roll out the dough on a floured work surface to a 5mm thickness. Cut into squares or prefered biscuit shape and place on baking trays.
- Bake for 15-20 mins or until pale golden and slightly firm. Remove from the oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool.