from "The Good Mood Food Blog" - http://www.thegoodmoodfoodblog.com/2008/03/oh-so-oaty-pancakes.html
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat milk in a saucepan until warm and set aside.
- 2Blend your oatmeal flour and mix with the rest of the oatmeal, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- 3In a separate bowl whisk your egg whites until they reach a stiff consistancy.
- 4Combine the wet and dry ingredients in one bowl and mix until blended.
- 5Add the egg whites and fold into the mixture.
- 6Heat a pan or griddle. Add a full ladle of the mix to the pan. Cook until the first side is golden brown, then flip and cook similarly on the other side.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oaty Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.5
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 1.6 mg
- Sodium 434.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 14.6 g