Recipe by Pets'R'us
This makes your skin feel very soft, it is gentle and not messy. For a dry or sensitive skin use cream or olive oil as a binder, for an oily skin the yogurt. I have a dry skin and I like the cream best, and as that usually comes out of the fridge it makes a nice cool facial. If you have any left, treat your hands as well!
Top Review by KitchenManiac
I have got combination skin, oily on the t-zone, so what I did was I whipped up two batches. One batch with yogurt (t-zone; oily) and one batch with buttermilk (for the sensitive skin parts). It was wonderful! And it gave me a really nice glow. Thanks heaps!!
- 2 tablespoons oats
- 1 tablespoon dried powdered milk, skimmed,full,goat or 1 tablespoon buttermilk
- cream, olive oil or yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Grind the oats, I use my coffee grinder, mix with milk powder.
- Use enough of the chosen binder to make a paste that is to your liking.
- Put on your face and neck, leave for 20 minutes.
- After the 20 minutes, gently massage your face for a minute or so, then rinse of with warm water.
- If you like this mask, make a larger batch, 10 tablespoons oats, and 5 tablespoons milk.
- Store in a jar, when you make it for a gift, attach a little card with instructions.