1/3 Photos of Oaty Milk Facial
This makes your skin feel very soft, it is gentle and not messy. For a dry or sensitive skin use cream or olive oil as a binder, for an oily skin the yogurt. I have a dry skin and I like the cream best, and as that usually comes out of the fridge it makes a nice cool facial. If you have any left, treat your hands as well!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grind the oats, I use my coffee grinder, mix with milk powder.
- 2Use enough of the chosen binder to make a paste that is to your liking.
- 3Put on your face and neck, leave for 20 minutes.
- 4After the 20 minutes, gently massage your face for a minute or so, then rinse of with warm water.
- 5If you like this mask, make a larger batch, 10 tablespoons oats, and 5 tablespoons milk.
- 6Store in a jar, when you make it for a gift, attach a little card with instructions.
Browse Our Top Bath/Beauty Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bath/Beauty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oaty Milk Facial
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.5
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 7.7 mg
- Sodium 30.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 5.4 g