Recipe by Pets'R'us
This can be a breakfast or a creamy dessert and as a bonus is very healthy! You can add some honey to sweeten it.
Top Review by Merlot
This is absolutely WONDERFUL. What a great way to eat rolled oates!!! All my favorite ingredients and so easy to make. I prefer this as a breakfast dish (then I can eat it AGAIN later in the day as a desert). :-) Thanks for sharing a great recipe.
- 2 -3 tablespoons rolled oats
- 2 fluid ounces skim milk or 2 fluid ounces soymilk
- 2 ounces yogurt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice, approx
- 1 grated apple, washed but not peeled
- 1 dash cinnamon (optional)
- 7 ounces raspberries or 7 ounces fruit, your own choice
- 2 tablespoons toasted and chopped hazelnuts
- of fresh mint, for garnishing
- 2 raspberries, for garnishing