This can be a breakfast or a creamy dessert and as a bonus is very healthy! You can add some honey to sweeten it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 -3 tablespoons rolled oats
- 2 fluid ounces skim milk or 2 fluid ounces soymilk
- 2 ounces yogurt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice, approx
- 1 grated apple, washed but not peeled
- 1 dash cinnamon (optional)
- 7 ounces raspberries or 7 ounces fruit, your own choice
- 2 tablespoons toasted and chopped hazelnuts
- fresh mint, for garnishing
- 2 raspberries, for garnishing
- 1Soak the oats overnight in the milk.
- 2The next day, mix with the yogurt, lemon juice, apple, raspberries and hazelnuts.
- 3Serve in a bowl or a nice glass and garnish with the mint and raspberries.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oaty Delight
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.1
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 4.3 mg
- Sodium 32.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.6 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 5.6 g