Make and share this Oaty Chocolate Caramel Slice recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter, golden syrup and brown sugar in a saucepan, remove from heat. Mix dry ingredients in a bowl, pour in butter,syrup and brown, mix well. Press mixture into a 8" x 8" pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes until golden.
- Melt 3 oz butter, brown sugar, condensed milk and golden syrup in a saucepan and simmer, stirring, until mixture thickens and becomes caramel coloured.
- Pour over the base and allow to set.
- Melt chocolate and spread over set caramel.
- Cut into squares once set.
These sweet decadent treats are very rich, chocolately and ohhh so satisfying. Quick and easy to make, with terrific results. The chocolate, caramel, coconut and oats create a lovely really sweet treat. Thanks for sharing MomLuvs6. Made for the Fearless Red Dragons - ZWT8 - Australia.