1/8 Photos of Oaty Banana Muffins
These muffins are made with oil instead of butter, but still taste great. My children love them, and it’s great as they think they are getting a treat and I know they are eating some goodness! They freeze up really well too. This mix will make about 24 mini muffins or 12 large ones.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 180°C Prepare a muffin tin with cases or butter and flour holes.
- 2Sift the flour, oats and baking powder together.
- 3In a separate bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, oil and salt together until pale and fluffy.
- 4Fold this mixture and bananas into the flour.
- 5Spoon the mixture into the muffin tin. Sprinkle the extra spoonful of oats over and bake for 15 minutes until muffins are risen and golden.
Browse Our Top Bananas Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bananas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oaty Banana Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 371.2
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 92.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 17.1 g
- Protein 5.3 g