- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup soy textured vegetable protein
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup dried apricot
- 1⁄2 cup nuts
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cardamom
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons soy oil
- 1⁄2 cup apple juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all the dry ingredients in food processor.
- Pulse a few times to chop apricots and nuts.
- Add remaining ingredients. Process for 10 seconds.
- If necessary, add water a few tablespoons at a time to make a heavy dough, processing a few seconds each time.
- Pat out on baking sheet about 1/2 inch thick. Cook 10 minutes at 350°F Cool and cut into bars.