- 3 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup store-bought granola cereal
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and brown sugar.
- Whisk to blend, then bring to a simmer.
- Add the oats and cook, stirring constantly, for 1-2 minutes.
- The timing will depend upon how thick you like your oatmeal.
- Add the cranberries, granola, and orange zest and stir to combine.
- Spoon into individual bowls and serve immediately.