In 'Snow Country Cooking' by Diane Rossen Worthington/Williams-Sonoma
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and brown sugar.
- 2Whisk to blend, then bring to a simmer.
- 3Add the oats and cook, stirring constantly, for 1-2 minutes.
- 4The timing will depend upon how thick you like your oatmeal.
- 5Add the cranberries, granola, and orange zest and stir to combine.
- 6Spoon into individual bowls and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Oatmeal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Oatmeal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal With Granola and Dried Cranberries
Serving Size: 1 (315 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 523.5
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 29.8 mg
- Sodium 119.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 40.1 g
- Protein 14.6 g