Prep 2 mins
Cook 3 mins
I love oatmeal, i have this for breakfast everyday. You can add nuts, dried fruits, anything you like!! If you like oatmeal, you'll love this!!
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold skim milk (I use water sometimes)
- 1⁄2 cup quick oatmeal
- 3⁄4 cup cereal (I love Post's Honey Bunches of Oats)
- 1⁄3 cup raisin granola
- Put milk and oatmeal in a microwave-proof bowl, and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Add cereal, granola and sugar (if using), and mix well.
- Microwave for 1-1 1/2 minutes (Careful!! may boil over).
The first time I made it, I followed your instructions and cooked the oatmeal in the microwave, but it was a bit too gooey and heavy for my liking. The second time, I used quick-cooking oats, cereal, a sprinkling of raisins and almonds and COLD milk, and it was much nicer that way.
I liked this! I used Honey Bunches of Oats and my favorite granola. I love the concept, I will definitely make again, but wait and stir the granola in after cooking as I would have liked it to retain its crunch. Thank you for posting Najwa. Made for Everyday is a Holiday Tag, please see my rating system as 3 stars really does mean we liked it.