Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From the back of a Kroger white whole wheat flour bag.
- 2⁄3 cup whole milk
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup molasses
- 1⁄4 brown sugar
- 1 egg (slightly beaten)
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 tablespoon double-acting baking powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg (freshly grated)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 400F (375F convection).
- In a bowl, combine milk, oil, molasses, brown sugar, and the egg.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, oats, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and cranberries.
- Stir milk mixture into dry mixture, just till combined. Mixture will be lumpy.
- Spoon batter into 12 paper lined muffin tins, filling them 2/3 full.
- Bake muffins for 15 minutes (12 minutes convection).