Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From the back of a Kroger white whole wheat flour bag.
Make and share this Oatmeal Whole Wheat Muffins With Dried Cranberries recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400F (375F convection).
- In a bowl, combine milk, oil, molasses, brown sugar, and the egg.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, oats, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and cranberries.
- Stir milk mixture into dry mixture, just till combined. Mixture will be lumpy.
- Spoon batter into 12 paper lined muffin tins, filling them 2/3 full.
- Bake muffins for 15 minutes (12 minutes convection).