Prep 7 mins
Cook 10 mins
You can never have to many cookie recipes. Yum!
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup white chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup almonds, chopped
- Beat butter and sugars together till light.
- Add egg and vanilla and beat.
- Add the rest of ingredients and mix well.
- Drop by spoonfuls on baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes.
I wasn't sure about these at first as the batter seemed too dry but WOW... did they ever turn out scrumptious. I didn't have any almonds so I left them out and added a whole bag of white chocolate chips. They turned out very, very good. Thanks, Ocean~Ivy.
yummy!!!! just made a batch, we are enjoying them warm from the oven, i fuond that larger tablespoon full sized balls of mixture worked better than the smaller size, but i guess thats just dependant on cooking time aswell.overall, delish! ;o)
I made these just as listed, and they were good; however, they lacked flavor. Next time I'll add cinnamon and maybe different chips.