Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
Delicious! Smells so good when baking. You will not be able to eat just one.
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 1⁄2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Sift dry ingredients.
- Beat butter, both sugars, the eggs, and vanilla until creamy.
- With the mixer on low speed, gradually add the flour mixture. Beat just until blended.
- Stir in the oats, raisins, and nuts.
- Roll heaping tablespoons of the dough into balls.
- Bake at 375 degrees on ungreased baking sheet for 10 to 12 minutes.
These cookies are good! My family ate them as fast as I made them. Didnt change a thing on the recipe. Will make them again and again. Thanks for sharing.