1/1 Photo of Oatmeal Waffles
A hearty waffle that makes a great brunch or lunch. Serve with natural peanut butter and syrup, or just eat with a sprinkling of powdered sugar. Using Mickey shaped waffle maker, makes it taste just that much better!
My Private Note
Small w ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter, set aside so it cools a little.
- 2In large mixing bowl, mix dry ingredients.
- 3Set aside.
- 4In small mixing bowl whisk eggs, milk, nog, and vanilla.
- 5Mix in melted butter quickly.
- 6Add to dry mixture.
- 7Add a little more skim milk if batter is too thick.
- 8Using directions on waffle maker, make waffles!
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.2
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 60.0 mg
- Sodium 299.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 6.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: