A hearty waffle that makes a great brunch or lunch. Serve with natural peanut butter and syrup, or just eat with a sprinkling of powdered sugar. Using Mickey shaped waffle maker, makes it taste just that much better!
- Melt butter, set aside so it cools a little.
- In large mixing bowl, mix dry ingredients.
- Set aside.
- In small mixing bowl whisk eggs, milk, nog, and vanilla.
- Mix in melted butter quickly.
- Add to dry mixture.
- Add a little more skim milk if batter is too thick.
- Using directions on waffle maker, make waffles!