Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Hershey's Kitchen Recipes... These ROCK!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 1⁄3 cups toffee pieces
- 1 cup mounds sweetened flaked coconut (optional)
- Heat oven 375°F.
- Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Beat butter, eggs, brown sugar, and vanilla in large bowl until well blended, Add flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; beat until blended. Stir in oats, toffee bits and coconut, if desired, with spoon.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoons about 2 inches apart on cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool 1 minute; remove to wire rack. Cool completely.
Very delicious cookies. DH had some this morning with his coffee lol. I made them for him as he loves oatmeal cookies but since he doesn't like hard chunks in anything I put the toffee through the food processor and then added the very small bits and powder to the cookies and he was a very happy little camper. These are easy to make by just following the directions. You can't go wrong with these cookies.
Your are right Starlight, these do rock. Great recipe. Followed recipe exactly and they turned out fantastic. The whole family loved these cookies. My neice requested these for her birthday and my Mom asked for the recipe. That is a true compliment. Thanks for posting.