Recipe by ~STARLIGHT by NIGHT ~
From Hershey's Kitchen Recipes... These ROCK!
Top Review by Annacia
Very delicious cookies. DH had some this morning with his coffee lol. I made them for him as he loves oatmeal cookies but since he doesn't like hard chunks in anything I put the toffee through the food processor and then added the very small bits and powder to the cookies and he was a very happy little camper. These are easy to make by just following the directions. You can't go wrong with these cookies.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 1⁄3 cups toffee pieces
- 1 cup mounds sweetened flaked coconut (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven 375°F.
- Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Beat butter, eggs, brown sugar, and vanilla in large bowl until well blended, Add flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; beat until blended. Stir in oats, toffee bits and coconut, if desired, with spoon.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoons about 2 inches apart on cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool 1 minute; remove to wire rack. Cool completely.