Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From the Hershey's Kitchens. I got the recipe from the bag of Heath Bits O Brickle.
- 1 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 1⁄3 cups heath bits o brickle toffee pieces (8 oz)
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut (optional)
- Beat butter, eggs, brown sugar and vanilla in large bowl.
- Add flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- Beat until blended.
- Stir in oats, toffee bits and coconut. Drop dough by rounded teaspoons and 2 inches apart onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8-10 minutes until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool one minute, remove to wire rack.
- Cool completely.
I also found this recipe on the back of a bag of Heath Bits. Very good!
I brought these cookies to my work. They were gone before my lunch break!
Very good cookie